Our audience are people who own, run, or have an interest in a commercial and industrial building. They are looking for intelligent, considered articles that are relevant to the SME world and will help them to improve their business.
We are looking for work that is well written, accurate and provides valuable insights to help our readership network navigate the small business landscape.
Suggested topics include:
- Tilt-up Construction
- Commercial Construction
- Industrial Construction
- Warehouse Ideas
- Planning / renovation (commercial)
- Events in Australia related to Real Estate and Building
Safety guidelines in Building properties
- Be sure to include headlines
- The niche we only accept properties, commercial building, industrial building, architecture, anything about property constructions
- Write quality contents that add value for readers.
- We only accept articles that are written in English Language
- The article should be a minimum of 500 words and should describe the topic.
- We don’t accept guest post articles that are published somewhere else.
- After publishing an article on our site, you can’t publish that article on another site.
- It is suggested to include Image. It’s mandatory to include and it should be unique and should not be published somewhere else or it should be under creative commons license and also provide image credit where necessary.
- By submitting your guest post to us we have the right to modify it if we feel there is a need.
- It can take a time of more than 3-5 days to publish your article on our site.Send your completed article and/or pitches to firstname.lastname@example.org. Before submitting please be aware that we only accept articles from business owners and industry experts based in Australia.
To speed up the process, please include a 150 character biography for your author page containing below information:
- First and Last Name
- Job Title
- Business Name & Location
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Favourite Topics
- Social Media ProfilesWe will review your content and revert back to you within 5 business days. If your article is selected for publication a date will be set, and you’ll receive a follow-up email with all relevant information.